Páginas

segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012

            
what the fuck
where did you hide that fucking ass of yours
  
because this
this is just insane
 
1dgivemeyourgravy:

you have a man in your pants harry
you have a man in your pants harry
       helloimvictoria:

Lirry (:
June 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Viejas Arena
nonsenseipourmysouln2:

I also like to describe things using my middle finger
nonsenseipourmysouln2:

I also like to describe things using my middle finger
e-d-w-a-r-d-s-t-y-l-e-s:

Doing the Cat Daddy dance
San Diego.       hazzastazza1d:

Zayn was late and Niall didn’t get the memo at all
    Witnessed this.           
Nice try, Harry +
        liambecausefuckyou:

posting this from my grave
liambecausefuckyou:

posting this from my grave
niallhorankingofnandos:

The vein. His hand looks weird.

Harry Styles - SD Concert 6/08/12

Harry Styles - SD Concert 6/08/12

Harry Styles - SD Concert 6/08/12

Fairy Harry.
marmarstylinson:

Louis and Harry being Louis and Harry
X
      jednog:

harry’s smile dfkljklsdfgfdf

San Diego, June 8th x
  http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5af6cGJNv1rocd1co1_r2_1280.png                      c  

  thislifeforonemoreday:

analyzinglarry:

primrosexhill:

I don’t think it’s possible to love One Direction more than they love each other. 




·

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário